WORK AT GONOGO TEST MANAGEMENT
because we deserve to work with the best!
Software analyst / tester- Finance Industry
A technical skilled Software analyst /tester to join our team in the Finance industry. You will be responsible for analyzing, identify failures & validating the quality of the software of International Belgian based banking group. This global banking group is a recent merge of 2 banks.
- Collaborate with development team to understand software functionalities
- Design & execute test cases & record test results, identify weaknesses & align with developer
- Investigate, troubleshoot & document issues found during testing.
- Work closely with Test manager & business analyst to challenge & analyze requirements
- Provide valuable insights for software improvements
- Participate during daily stand-ups, test execution meetings & report-out.
- > 3y experience in software analyzing / testing, preferably within the banking industry
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with ability to identify & report software defects
- Knowledge with various testing methodologies, ISTQB CTFL & test tools is a plus point
- Detail & critical -oriented mindset with the ability to multitask & meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fluency in Dutch & English (both written & spoken)
Location & Work Arrangement:
2 days onsite in Brussels, 3 days remote
Position will start in mid-June 2023
Interviews will start as from 9th June
How to Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or consult our website gonogo.eu with your CV & along with a cover letter (optional) highlighting your relevant experience & why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this position.
SEND US YOUR CV
To strengthen our team, we are regularly looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
+32 (0) 476 78 91 20